Monday 6 January 2014

WITH DELIGHT....

It is with delight that we would like to welcome two new Team members at the very start of this new year.  Both Coco, and Joanna have kindly agreed to be part of our little crew and we are ecstatic!!  Do have a look at both their blogs - lots of beautiful crafting to be seen there.  Thank you ladies!

It is also with delight that I can give you the names of the 5 chosen ones who took part in our festive Challenge, which you can check out HERE.

In no particular order....

Yvonne M Garner


Deborah Wainwright


Angelica


Anne-Sophie Pluket


Myra


As always it was so very difficult to make a decision, so we went for perhaps the more unusual entries this time. Please email us at info@craftyindividuals.co.uk with your choice of stamp ladies. Thanks to all for your links, and the next Challenge will be for February, so do watch this space!

Whilst on the subject of festiveness I will quickly show you some lovely faux postage stamps by Effie, using the new Santa stamp, and sheets of faux postage Effie obtained from the internet....






Great fun to do (made lots myself at one point), and look really cool!

That, I think, completes the festivities for 2013, and lets look forward to rolling on the good stuff for 2014!

Back soon,

Jean x

21 comments:

ionabunny said...

Welcome to Coco and Joanna. Looking forward to great inspiration

Netty said...

congratulations to all the winners and love the faux stamps. Happy New Year everyone, Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Great to have both Coco and Joanna join the team, I love both their work. Congrats to the winners of the last challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sid said...

All the best for 2014 Jean !Lovely artwork as always !

carol edwards said...

Welcome to Coco and Joanna, well done winners and looking forward to all the inspiration in 2014

rachel said...

welcome to coco and Joanna - can't wait to see what you make - well done to the winners too! Big Hugs and a very Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the 5 winner, could not have been an easy selection with so many fabulous entries.
Welcome to Coco and Joanne, how lovely to have the team expanded.
Those faux stamps are amazing!
Wishes
Lynne

Cocofolies said...

Congrats to the winners, well done, your projects are fab!! Love also the faux stamps, great idea!!
I'm proud and thrilled to join the team, so thank you very much for your Welcome ladies, and Welcome to Joanna too! I hope to live up Jean and everyone's expectations here, I will do my best for that. Coco xx

nefertiti said...

I'm very happy for Coco and Joanna, I love their work and Coco is my friend!
Good choice for the winners!!!!!

Bizz! and Happy new year!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Love those faux postage stamps

Lucy Edmondson said...

A warm welcome to Joanna and Coco and congratulations to the lucky and talented winners!

Lucy x

Words and Pictures said...

So thrilled to see Coco join the team - congratulations, Coco!! And looking forward to getting to know Joanna. Congrats to all the festive winners too.
Alison x

Paper Profusion said...

Huge congratulations to Coco and Joanna - I follow both their blogs, and especially know Coco, so am thrilled to see their success here. So looking forward to seeing more of their terrific work with CIs. Congratulations to all the winners too. Nicola x

Corrie Herriman said...

Congratulations to Coco and Joanne, can't wait to see what you create !! Have fun!!
Corrie x

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
I like the faux postage :)
Thank you so much Jean and Malcolm.
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Joanne and Coco which is one of my scrap friend !!! I'm sure she will work wonders as usual :-)
And many thanks to choose the card I made for my another friend Néfertiti, I'm very happy !!! Congrats to the others winners too !
Very beautiful faux stamps !

Anne-Sophie xoxo

laury55 said...

congrats to the winners, you made an awesome work and welcome to the Coco and Joanne to the CI team

Anne said...

Congratulations to the winners, beautiful cards! Welcom Coco and Joanne to the DT! I look forward to seeing your creations!

Gio said...

I'm so happy about this new addictions to the team, they are both super talented and lovely ladies. I love their artwork. The warmest welcome!
Congrats to the wimners, amazing pieces and the stamps from Effie are so brilliant!

AuxDoigtsAgiles said...

Coucou my Coco,
Tu as beaucoup de chance d'avoir rejoint cette DT. Moi aussi j'ai beaucoup leurs tampons.
J'ai hâte de voir ce que tu vas nous faire maintenant que tu vas être équipée pour faire de sublissimes réas.
Bizz

ADA

Deborah Wainwright said...

Congrats to the other winners I was thrilled the card I made for my hubby was. Chosen. Love the stamps x