Monday 15 October 2012

MORE AMAZING CRAFTY WORKS ...

Hello All - Mountains of lovely project images building up over here.  Better get blogging rapidly, and show you all what's going on!

The author of a lovely blog http://scrapcocofolies.canalblog.com Coco recently showed us some of her work with Crafty Individuals products which I want to share with you:



Loving the children from CI-292, and especially the stars and the string - great idea Coco!  Plus a very pretty scrap page -



- using the same stamp.  Thanks for sharing!

Also lovely Annette of http://nettyscraftings.blogspot.co.uk/ has been busily playing with her CI winning goodies +





Lots of our stuff here, and how fabby is that bauble?!!  Annette has used CI-359 in this creation, but you had better check with her how she went about making it.

Margaret kindly sent me images of this little beauty ..



Great stamping and colouring of CI-357 to make a bookmark, or gift tag.

Now for some more 'team' work.  Ginger has been creating some quickie Christmas makes.  Now they might have been quick, but they are certainly gorgeous ..

This is a little decorated box using our free special offer stamp - see our HOME page for more details, and get it whilst you can!


Ginger has also made some cards and tags for Christmas -


Lovely!  Check out the reindeer stamp HERE.

And Nefertiti made this beautiful layout for her daughter's 21st birthday -



As well as our stamps Nefertiti has used our masks to decorate her layout.  You will find more info on her blog Here.

Whilst on the subject of masks (which you will find Here) Helen has been making a project for The Craft Barn Blog using our Victoria and Albert Swirl put through a home die cutter in an embossing sandwich.  Check out the blog to see what Helen made with her embossed and sanded papers as seen below:



Nice effect Helen!

I have also been using the Beautiful Border Mask on a couple of little cheap frames I picked up for £1 each - very versatile!


The wood frame was already painted white, but of course you could paint a plain frame yourself.  To decorate I placed the mask down one side at a time securing at the corner mitre with masking tape, and sprayed over with artists spray paint.  I repeated this on each side.  When dry I sanded it all back a little.  It was extremely quick and easy to do.  The image in the frame was put together using tiny hearts from CI-342 and a little Pink Shell Button.  I added a line of machine stitching down the centre.  I think this would make a nice present for a young girl?!

Here is a close-up:



That's all for now, check back again soon folks.

Jean x

19 comments:

Ginger said...

I love Helen's makes, I have always been a great fan of hers'. I have that samesanding block, but unfortunately that's where it ends for me.

Lovely examples by everyone and I love your Makes netty.

Dawn Louise said...

yes an amazing array of makes, such a varied collection it shows versatility of your products x look forward to seeing more x

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautifull projects!!!They are really amazing and agives us a lot of inspiration!!!Really love it!!!thank you very much!!!

Greetings
Maria

Deborah said...

What a wonderful array of projects. They really show how versatile CI stamps are.

Marianne said...

What a beautiful creations!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Marianne MW

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful creations. All of them :)

Gio said...

Such a wonderful display of art!

I'm drooling over those half bubble...such a clever idea!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, nice stamps and gorgeous colors.

Groetjes Marlies

Cocofolies said...

Oooh, thank you so much for showing two cards and page from my blog !! It's really kind to you, and gives me sincerely a great joy ! I wish also thank your new DT member Nefertiti, since as a friend of mine, she's for a lot in my inspiration for the three projects you showed today ! Hugs from Coco(nut) xx

Cocofolies said...

Forgot to say that all other projects are wonderful!... Thanks for sharing too !

Sue said...

A great selection of gorgeous projects. Thanks for sharing Jean the inspiration Jean.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely projects from all !

Netty said...

Thank you for including my makes on your blog Jean.
Loving all the wonderful projects shown here. Annette x

Craftychris said...

oh my goodness, I am in awe of such super talented people! xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

What gorgeous work!

Lucy x

nefertiti said...

What beautiful creations!!!!!
I'm very happy to see those of my talented Coco!!!
Bizz

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful creations and inspiration all round... certainly going to try running some masks through in a sandwich! Lovely use of the mask on the frame - I've been using the one I won from you on some journal pages here... I love it, thank you! http://alisonbomber.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/musical-dust.html
Alison x

ionabunny said...

Lovely projects. Particularly like the brilliant blue on the first two projects. Off to check out Coco's blog...

Anonymous said...

A beautiful array of such varied styles of art Jean.
Love your altered frames!
Wishes
Lynne