Monday 23 April 2012

JUST A QUICKIE..

A quick mini post to let you know that I am the guest host on this week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge, with the theme of 'Celebrate'.  You will find details HERE, and you can check out the entries so far in the comments section at the bottom of the post.  I will be choosing 6 of my faves at the end of the week and they will each 'win' stamp CI-343.  You still have time to join in - your artwork must measure 6" x 4", and that is the only rule.  My inspirational 'Celebrate' postcard is featured below (complete with wonky stitching!):




I used CI-343, plus CI-334 to make my postcard, and the frame charm at the top can be found in our 'Must Haves' section HERE (a bargain at £1.35 per pack of 3 assorted).

That's all, as I'm off to watch 'Game of Thrones' - does anyone else out there follow this brilliant programme on Sky?

Jean x

15 comments:

Sid said...

Fabulous project Jean !

Ephemera said...

Hi Jean, this is gorgeous, very patriotic, but still very delicate and feminine, with such lovely details. Loving Game of Thrones too, but I'm still sad about Ned Stark, but I think Tyrion is brilliant. xx

Daniele said...

this looks lovely Jean especially loving the wonky stitching
have a lovely week

Gio said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jean!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I love this!

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh this is amazing Jean. I do love that we decorative frame, it looks amazing. Lee xx

Deborah said...

So much to look at and so sumptous. Love the seed beads hangring from the crown. Wonderful!

christ said...

i'm feeling good the britain ambiance, with your colories's choice
I find your card really great
BRAVO

Sam & Poppy said...

This is a wonderful postcard Jean!
No Games of Thrones spoilers please, I have just finished the first series on DVD and recording the second, can't believe what happened to Eddard :o(
Wishing you a lovely day and belated birthday wishes for Malcolm x

Rita said...

Love your project Jean. Looks fabulous. Hugs Rita xx

annemarks said...

Love the look of this card, the muted colours are fab. The layout is great too, love it :)

My name is Cindy said...

Just love what you've done with this!!

Ali Manning said...

Love this project - great for the jubilee :)

nefertiti said...

original colours! great project! bizz

postcard printing said...

I love these cards! I like its original colors. What a great project. I love it.